Here’s what some of our clients are saying:
- I want to thank Kandy and her team for spearheading a wonderful move for my husband and myself. We had decided to move across country from Cornelius, North Carolina to San Francisco, California. I left my husband and Kandy in charge of the complete move as I went ahead looking for a new place to live. Kandy and her team were able to organize, sell, donate, list all the furniture that I wanted to get rid of, store etc. At the end she provided a list for me for tax purposes and I am very pleased with this. She also arranged an excellent moving company capable of working with them well. I highly recommend Kandy and her team in the Charlotte area I’m sure that you’d be very happy with them.
Sincerely, Dr. Joan Schwanz
- Dear Cindy & Kandy: We just wanted to write to say THANK YOU…
…for your excellent work on a house we recently sold in Highland Creek. You recently helped a seller of ours who had lived in her home for 11 years and needed assistance with decluttering, staging and basic downsizing. The difference between our first visit to the house and then again after you had worked your magic was incredible. We truly believe this helped us to be able to sell her home in only 13 days. We will definitely recommend your team in the future! Thank you!
The Perri/Hanson Team, RE/MAX Executive Realty
- Dear Transition Tamers: You all did a great job…
…and I am certain I would not have been able to sell the house in such a short amount of time and for this price without your help! You made moving a much easier process for my client, and made selling his home easier for me! Thank you again, and I look forward to working with you again.
Ashley Richardson, Allen Tate Realtors
- Without Transition Tamers…
…I never would have been able to complete everything that needed to be done to meet the required deadlines for the sale of my home in Huntersville. Kandy and Cindy worked with incredible efficiency. They packed everything that needed to be boxed, including many fragile items and heavy wall hangings. On moving day, the movers only had to load the boxes, clothing and furniture. They only had to do minimal packing. Many moving man hours were saved.
In addition, Kandy and Cindy were able to transport all the items I wanted to donate to the appropriate charities and obtain detailed receipts. They also put me in contact with organizations that would pick up heavier furniture pieces. Their knowledge of the outlets was invaluable. They also transported items that needed to go into storage to a local facility. Again, this saved me an enormous amount of time.
Because of the excellent packing there was no damage to anything being moved. I feel the billing was exceptionally reasonable and well worth it!
- What an excellent service!
I know I can depend on Kandy and Cindy to help my clients at Ranson Ridge Assisted Living & Memory Care.
Cathy Downey Hansen